Please make sure your child is wearing the correct school uniform and that it is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
All pupils are expected to come to school in full school uniform every single day. On their PE day they should come to school in their full PE kit.
Uniform can be purchased through a range of suppliers including Khalsa and myclothing.com, Marks and Spencer and many supermarkets. Second hand uniform is available to purchase through the PTFA.
- Bottle green sweatshirt (with school logo), jumper or cardigan
- White shirt / blouse / polo shirt
- Grey trousers / Bottle green or grey skirt / pinafore
- White socks or Green or Grey tights for Girls, Grey socks for Boys
- Plain Black shoes (no coloured laces or logos or soles)
- Green scrunchie/headband or hijab
- No Jewellery (only small studded earrings)
- School book bag
Summer Uniform (April to July)
- Green and white checked summer dress / Grey shorts
- White T shirt
- Bottle Green Shorts or grey jogging bottoms
- Black Plimsolls or Plain Black or White Trainers (no coloured laces or logos or soles)